For LSA Students

LS&A students: If you are interested in obtaining an override for ENGR 101 as a prerequisite for transferring to the College of Engineering, complete the online application form. These requests are reviewed after first year engineering students are finished registering. This means that you will not find out if you are approved to register until late August/early September for fall, and late December/early January for winter.